Have you considered including Providence Place in your will or estate planning?
Your Legacy can continue to provide a future for expectant mothers, adoptive families and young adults with disabilities AND take care of your family too. You can even create a trust to be overseen by your heirs so you can pass on your spirit of generosity.
With planned giving, you can:
- Make tax-deductible gifts that earn annual income
- Make gifts that protect certain valuable assets
- Maximize the tax efficiencies of the distribution of your estate
- Guarantee your charitable wishes are carried out
You can set aside:
- A certain dollar amount
- Leave a percentage of your estate or assets left over after providing for your family
- Leave a paid-up life insurance policy
- Or retirement account and other financial investment.
For more information, contact Andrea Hofstetter Chief Development Officer at 210-696-2410 or email@example.com